WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Site and the App and the Services provided thereto, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
ACCOUNT AND PROFILE INFORMATION
We collect information about you when you create or modify your profile, access your account and set preferences. The App collects only the data, which the user provides via the App User Interface and keeps it in the internal device memory and if the user is registered, on the secure server.
· Email address, Phone Number and/or Employee ID;
· Password (encrypted, not readable by us);
· When using the app: Device ID, manufacturer, device type, operating system version, locale, browser (web app);
· Language, country, time zone;
· Registration date;
· Status of consents.
The application doesn’t collect any personal information from the device where it is installed without user permission.
First name, last name and telephone number.
General medical symptoms as defined by the company you work for. Typically these are temperature, cough, breathing, headache, dehydration and similar general health symptoms.
COMMERCIAL AND USAGE DATA
App store download, purchase, invoices, payment status, payment method (google play/app store) promo codes used, IP address, device ID, operating system, browser type and version.
APP DATA ENTRIES
App entries such as date/time/time zone; sensor data such as start date/time, end date/time, time zone.
We only track the location of your device with your explicit consent.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Content you provide through our Site: The Services are provided through our Site in addition to the App. We collect any content that you submit to our Site, which includes social media or social networking websites operated by us. For example, you provide content to us when you provide feedback or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities or events.
Information you provide through our support channels: The Services also include our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which Services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable US and EU laws. The legal basis depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
· We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the App, Site and Services;
· We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us;
· It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests.
· You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
· We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the App, Site or Services provided thereto.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site and the App. We only have access to an/or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, by using the App and/or Site or through other direct contact from you.
The medical information can be shared anonymously and used for research and statistical analysis.
This means that all information containing personal identification will be omitted and WILL NOT BE SHARED, which includes, but not limited to any notes, comments, images and all textual information entered by the user.
For research purposes, any information which is not personally identifiable might be shared along with the other values.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
We work with Google Analytics to help us understand how the App is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
For more details about Google Analytics please visit Google Analytics.
We do not use any data for targeting advertising.
No personally identifiable information is shared with Google Analytics.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
· In cases where we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
· While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
· The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
YOUR RIGHTS, Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from and with us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
REVOCATION OF CONSENTS
If we process your User Data based on your consent, you may revoke the consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the revocation. We will continue to provide our services if they do not depend on the consent that has been revoked.
INFORMATION, CORRECTION, AND RESTRICTION
Each user has the right to request information on the processing of their personal data. To do so, please contact us at any time at support@iSelfCheck.com.
DELETION (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”)
Each user has the right to request the deletion of their personal data. To do so, please contact us at any time at support@iSelfCheck.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection officer is available to answer all data protection questions at support@iSelfCheck.com. The data protection officer monitors, independently and not bound by instructions, compliance with all data protection regulations and is subject to strict statutory secrecy and confidentiality obligations.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
The iSelfCheck Site and App are the property of and operated by Sirma Group Inc. dba Panaton Software. Responsible entity for the purposes of data protection laws applicable in the United States of America and the Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is: Sirma Group Inc. dba Panaton Software, 202 N 9thStr, Ste 201, Boise, ID 83702, USA